Immanuel Presbyterian Church
We are on Cardiff City Centre bus routes 17 and 18.
The bus stop is directly outside the church.
We are less than 10 minutes by car from junction 33 of the M4:
- from junction 33 take the A4232 towards Cardiff
- pass the turning to the Museum of Welsh Life and take the first exit (Culverhouse Cross roundabout)
- take the first exit off Culverhouse Cross roundabout on to Cowbridge Road West
- the first two sets of traffic lights are only a short distance after the roundabout, go straight through these
- continue down Cowbridge Road West passing Data Powertools on your right hand side
- go straight through the third set of lights
- turn right at the fourth set of lights in to Heol Trelai (the third and fourth set of lights are very close together)
- the church is on the right hand side of the road, just after the right turn in to Caerau Lane
There is no car park but you can park on the road (Heol Trelai) outside the church. Please be considerate of our neighbours and use the front of the building for drop/off pick up.